Dr. Khem Shahani, founder of Nebraska Cultures, discovered the DDS-1 strain of L. acidophilus in the late 1950's. It is today, the most proven probiotic strain in the world when it comes to QUALITY and STABILITY. (Stability test results)
Understanding the DDS-1
Unique benefits Lactobacillus DDS-1
• Produces B-vitamins and folic acid
• Prevents carcinogenesis
• Maintain integrity of intestinal tract and protect against macromolecules entering bloodstream and causing antigenic response.
• Prevent overgrowth of disease-causing microbes: Candida species, E. coli, and salmonella.
• Lessen intestinal stress from food poisoning
• Selectively prevents the adhesion of pathogenic coliform to the cell wall
• Aids in the alleviation of “traveler's diarrhea” and constipation
• Prevent and treat antibiotic-associated diarrhea
• Inhibits stomach ulcer and cancer-causing Heliobacter pylori
• Relives dermatitis and other skin disorders
• Shown to reduce serum cholesterol levels
• Inhibits the growth of 23 toxic microorganisms
• Reduces lactose intolerance by aiding the digestion of lactose
• Stimulates immune system
• Helps prevent urinary tract infections.
• Improve nutrient absorption
• Acidify intestinal tract. Low pH provides a hostile environment for pathogens and yeast.
• The super strain researched by Dr. Shahani
• Manufactured with Dr. Shahani’s® proprietary natural stabilizers to ensure efficacy
• Available in loose powder, capsule, or tablet form
• Stomach acid and bile resistant
Back to Top
Powered by Volusion.